Friday, March 31, 2017 by 5:00 pm.
Who can apply?
Principal Investigators (PIs)* from any Delaware academic research institution, including:
- Christiana Care Health System
- Delaware State University
- Delaware Technical Community College
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- University of Delaware
- Wesley College
* Must be eligible to serve as a PI at their home institution.
PIs can have only one active ARC grant at a time. Partners may be involved in multiple ARC grants at the same time.
- Single PI proposal may request up to $75,000.
- Multi-PI proposal may request up to $100,000. *
- Each project is limited to 12 months of grant support.
- Must not duplicate projects funded by other sources.
- Expected to involve a partner with a Delaware-based headquarters and/or manufacturing/research base. **
- A typical match will involve at least 1:1 of industrial and ARC support and the degree of industrial partner support considered during the review process.
* The need for more than one PI must be well justified. Multi-academic institution proposals especially encouraged.
** Early Career Investigators are encouraged to apply for applied research projects that may have an economic impact in Delaware, even if a partner has not been identified.
PIs should consult with the technology transfer office at their home institution. The ARC program does not retain any rights to intellectual property.